The Frederick MBA
|Master in Business Administration|
Level Of Qualification
|Master (2nd Cycle Degree)|
|Nicosia / Limassol|
|Department of Business Administration|
Taking an MBA is a life-changing and demanding experience. The MBA Program aims to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of current theory and practice across a range of business disciplines and equip them with the practical tools to achieve their career goals. The MBA graduates become more competitive in the market place through developing problem solving skills and applying decision-making tools to address real-life business problems in any industry sector, such as, economics, banking and finance, transportation, engineering, construction, manufacturing, distribution and logistics, retail and wholesale, consulting, services, healthcare.
Why Study this Program? Why at Frederick University?
- Offers flexible learning that fits around your needs allowing you to choose a study mode which best suits your personal and professional commitments.
- Provides you with the latest insights on how to innovate, manage and lead, develop problem-solving skills and learn decision-making tools.
- Integrates theory and practice; you can gain hands-on experience.
- Creates career opportunities; it will help you achieve your career goals building on your experiences and expertise.
- Offers a stimulating learning experience; you can draw on the multidisciplinary expertise of our Faculty and collaborate with colleagues on the Program with a variety of business backgrounds and experiences.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this Program, you should be able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles and theoretical approaches in the essential business disciplines.
- Apply state-of-the-art analytical methods and modelling techniques and use case-studies to analyse and provide solutions to real-life business problems.
- Demonstrate decision making and managerial skills to think strategically and operate globally as a well-rounded business professional and leader.
- Analyse a variety of business perspectives and market insights to stimulate innovative and competitive thinking.
- Effectively apply new technologies in decision-making that reflect the way companies operate globally nowadays.
Field Work / Practical Experience
You can gain practical work experience through the Final MBA Project as well as the School’s network with key employers in Cyprus.
Your Future Career
MBA is a degree that demonstrates skills and ambition giving you a strong competitive advantage in the job market. The MBA experience will equip you with the toolkit to become a multi-functional leader, enable you to analyse the market and develop innovative strategies to meet emerging business challenges. You will be given the opportunity to develop the necessary skills required by senior executives or consultants in large, medium or small organizations or to start your own business.
MBA is primarily targeted at ambitious individuals of any academic discipline who wish to accelerate or change their career path, assume managerial responsibilities within their own organizations or excel in their jobs in both the private and public sectors.
Program Recognition / Accreditation
All Programs of Study offered by Frederick University have been evaluated by external academic committees and have been approved by the Evaluation Committee for Private Universities (ECPU). Since November 2015, all new University Programs have been evaluated and accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA). All Programs of Study are recognised by the Cyprus Council of Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KY.S.A.T.S.). Frederick University’s degrees are also recognised by DOATAP (Hellenic NARIC – National Academic Recognition Information Centre) as equivalent to the corresponding degrees of Greek Higher Education Institutions.