Welcome Message by the Dean
Welcome to the School of Business and Law at Frederick University Cyprus.
The School consists of the following three Departments:
- The Department of Business Administration
- The Department of Maritime Transport & Commerce
- The Department of Law.
The School’s mission is to produce and disseminate knowledge for the benefit of business, economy and the wider society, through high quality education and research output. We place significant emphasis on student-centred learning and we invest on human capital. Our vision is to respond to today’s challenges by creating future leaders, top range advocates and successful professionals who are socially responsible individuals having the knowledge, adaptive skills, capability and innovative thinking to succeed in the highly competitive environment of the global marketplace. We are a School dedicated to continuous improvement for excellence, while creating an inspiring learning environment for our students and staff.
The vision and the core values mentioned above are reflected in our cutting-edge, accredited, innovative and flexible study programs offered at undergraduate and postgraduate level, both in English and in Greek. Of core importance to our faculty is knowledge transfer between theory and practice. Using the School’s broad set of academic disciplines and employing cross-disciplinary approaches, we are dealing with current real world problems and analyse them with the most appropriate methodologies available. All our programs, delivered via traditional classroom mode or online (distance learning), are scientifically founded, interdisciplinary and practically oriented.
Navigating through the pages of the School’s website will allow you to obtain useful information about what our programs can offer you:
Programs taught in English:
- BA in Business Administration (& distance learning)
- BA in Accounting and Finance
- BΑ Marketing with Digital Technologies
- BSc in Maritime Studies
- Μaster in Business Administration (MBA) (& distance learning)
- MSc in International Trade and Shipping Management (& distance learning)
- MA / LLM in Maritime Law and Shipping Business (& distance learning)
- PhD Program in Management
Programs taught in Greek:
- Bachelor of Law (Πτυχίο Νομικής)
- MBA (distance learning) - Μεταπτυχιακό Πρόγραμμα στη Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων (εξ αποστάσεως)
- MBA with Specialisation in Public Policy Management (distance learning) -Μεταπτυχιακό στη Διοίκηση Επιχειρήσεων με ειδικότητα στη Δημόσια Διοίκηση και Πολιτική (εξ αποστάσεως)
- MSc in Health Management (& distance learning), offered jointly with the School of Health Sciences - Διασχολικό Μεταπτυχιακό Πρόγραμμα στη Διοίκηση Υπηρεσιών και Μονάδων Υγείας (και εξ αποστάσεως)
In a vibrant learning community, we recruit full-time and part-time students from various countries. The School has links with the business world, maritime and law firms and organizations from both the private and public sectors. We assist our students to gain relevant work experience, providing them with the opportunity to undertake an internship as part of their study program. Through our long-standing relation with professional bodies, our accounting and finance graduates receive exemptions for a series of topics from ACCA, ICAEW and AIΑ, whereas, our law students are placed in top law offices for pupillage and practice and achieve top rankings in the Legal Council Exams. The majority of our graduates from the MBA and the MSc in International Trade are successfully employed in various fields of the public and private sectors.
I look forward to welcoming you as a new student on any of our programs and hope that the School of Business and Law at Frederick University proves to be the right choice for you.
Professor Eleni Hadjiconstantinou
PhD DIC BSc FORS
Dean, School of Business and Law
CALL FOR DOCTORATE APPLICATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023